House Votes Against 4th Amendment 256 to 164.
The House votes in favor of S139 reauthorizing FISA surveillance upon Americans in non-terrorist cases with unlimited, unfettered access in complete contradiction to the terms established by the 4th Amendment.
We have just received some very important information! When this roll call is published… We will have the names of 256 representatives who are violating their oaths, the terms of the Constitution- the Supreme Law of the Land, and committing a criminal act by aiding and abetting the unlawful theft of American property.
Let me repeat: This bill is not about stopping terrorists. It is about giving the FBI, DHS, and whatever agent in whatever agency unlimited access to our private information without any protection or due process.
FISA surveillance is theft. The 4th Amendment clearly states that government searches and seizures are only lawful when a 5 prong standard is met:
- A warrant;
- based upon probable cause;
- supported by oath or affirmation;
- particularly describing the places to be searched;
- particularly describing the persons or things to be seized.
Learn more about the 4th Amendment: https://goo.gl/ngBVam
Any other type of seizure is against the Constitution and therefore against the law.
A taking of someone’s property in violation of the law is called THEFT. The re-authorization of FISA not only extends congressional permission for this criminal activity for 6 years without review… it EXPANDS the terms under which a federal agent may steal from Americans and protects that federal agent from any criminal responsibility for this theft.
256 people in the House of Representatives are guilty of aiding an abetting the criminal theft of American property.
256 people in the House of Representatives have decided that:
- The Supreme Law of the Land does not apply to the federal government.
- Congress can write a law that makes unlawful activity legal.
- Congress can write a law making theft legal for government agents ONLY.
- Their need for power overrides our inherent Rights.
- The terms of the 4th Amendment are a suggestion and not a mandate.
- The Constitution is merely a messy obstacle that gets in the way of the government’s interest… whatever they may be.
DO YOU WANT TO FIX THIS? The Tenth Amendment Center has the right now solution for you! https://goo.gl/W3t3DT
The fact that the Republican National Committee vehemently supported this Constitutionally destructive piece of legislation is repugnant and ought to make every #Republican that believes in the party platform to resign their membership immediately.
Watch the debates. Listen to the complete disregard for our Rights and the Constitution. Watch as our representatives vote themselves more and more power to the destruction of the Rights of every American. https://www.c-span.org/video/?c4705967/us-house-approves-fisa-reauthorization-256-164&start=1317
Justin Amash #Potus #Constitution Tenth Amendment Center